haha well it’s the only side that makes sense!
I’m so sick of this shit.
I’m starting my own country.
I’m amenable to this action. We can all pool our money and buy an island.
I’m actually tempted to just take over NYC (and kick out the liberals). I told my parents when I was five that I would be the boss of New York, soooo…
oooh I like that idea so much better, you know how stressful buying private islands and starting new countries can be. Actually, maybe all the libs in NYC could be sent to a remote island instead….
Why are 85% of my friends out of town this week???? and the other 15% are friends I like but not to the point I feel comfortable having a one on one hangout….
I’m bored, someone talk to me.